WORD macro to create text files based on content in WORD doc
This project was awarded to koolsidz for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need an experienced WORD macro programmer to create a WORD macro for me. When run in a WORD document, the macro will create .txt files that contain content from the .doc file. The macro must do the following:
1) Find the first heading that is a Heading 3 heading.
2) Create a .txt file where the name of the txt file is the Heading 3 heading. For example, if the first Heading 3 heading is "July10-Essay1-Score 60.77-Hand-Examinee IH" then the name of the first text file must be " July10-Essay1-Score 60.77-Hand-Examinee [url removed, login to view]"
3) The txt file should contain all the text that is after the Heading 3 heading. It should stop when it reaches the next heading (which could be a Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3, or Heading 4 heading).
4) Repeat steps 1-3 until it has done this for every Heading 3 in the WORD doc.
In the macro, I should be able to edit the macro to define the directory where these text files are placed.
I attached a word document with twelve Heading 3s to use for testing. Therefore, the macro should create 12 txt files if it is run on this word doc.
I will pay $30 for this project and it must be done within 3 days.
No escrow. Payment only after 24 hours of completion of project.
If there are any questions, please PM me.
Do not bid if you cannot adhere to the terms described above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online