Windows Desktop Music Player
This project was awarded to Alexod for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Before giving out my software specs that i need i want to give out bidding terms, if you accept them please bid, if not, don't:
1. No milestone payments will be given at all.
2. Once program is finished if you’re afraid of not being paid, you can make a demo version of the software or a video that shows the player + all functionality, only than i will release full payment.
3. When bidding, please provide with similar projects you worked on before, without it i will just ignore your bidding as I have no time to lose on this.
4. Must provide Skype or similar IM and be online every day to report on progress.
5. Only bid in the price range I entered, higher bids will be ignored.
So... here's what i need:
i windows desktop music player (similar to winamp, etc.)
Formats player needs to support (minimum)
And CDs (auto play cd once music cd inserted while player is running)
Any more formats will be a nice bonus.
Support for .m3u playlist format
No installation for the file (meaning it must be 1 exe file that once clicked on it opens up on any windows based computer!)
i will need 2 social share buttons, one for Facebook and one for twitter, when clicking them will open links to share what's being played right now, either the song title or if the mp3 for example got meta tags it will provide more information like album title, song name and so on, same for twitter, just to share what's being played right now.
on the bottom I’ll need another link, leading to Google, for example if metadata provides the singer or band name, if link is pressed it will go and search in Google: Artist Name Music / Band Name Music and so on. if no meta tags are in the mp3 just look up the song file name that is being played.
When clicking the add music it must detect the current folder it sits on and open the file browser in the folder the exe is in.
All graphics for the player is ready, both psd files + sliced and ready to go ones.
I hope this makes the project clear.
Thank you and happy bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online