Youtube Video Manager
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $24 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Seeking a skilled programmer to program a custom software of mine. The software needs to run off the Youtube website in performing research, scrape, and manage. Here is a list of the software features that it must have.
1. Search and Scrape YouTube URL's based on keyword. User will input a keyword in the software and the software will automatically search Youtube based on the keyword (options to search keyword in video description or video title) and then add each URL to a file of one URL per line. This feature must have filter options that users can specify and input. These filters would be... Date of upload, # of views, search for top comment section, and if the video is active or not (this will depend on if there are comments posted within a 1 days time or longer). Further example: Only grab videos that have over 50,000 views that has been uploaded within the past 5 months and has comments being posted on a daily rate.
2. Content Spinner - This is a content spinner. I would like it for a user to input a specific content and have it spun to multiple variations. I do not mind implementing a open source spinner that has already been created for this feature.
3. Comment Monitor - I have already a custom software built for this feature that would need to be updated to YouTubes new platform or a new one can be built. This feature will check a specific list of YouTube URL's that a user inputs along with a specific username and the software will seek to see if there is any comment on that video URL and mark what position that comment is in. If the comment shows in the "Top Comment" section, it will show a green checkmark showing that this comment is in the top comment section. If not, then it will show a red X.
4. Campaign mode - I am wanting all the features to be tied in together and allow users to create multiple campaigns. Example: Campaign 1 will show up as a saved campaign after completion. Users will be able to go back to that campaign at any time to see the comment monitoring, any list of grabbed URL's, and any content spun variations.
That is it. Pretty simple. If this software can work with both Windows and Mac, that would highly be recommended. If not, then I would like to get it started with working with Windows.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online