A slideshow executable file for Windows 7
This project was awarded to NiceDeveloper for $110 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need a very light (low file size) executable file (.EXE) that runs in Windows 7 environment. The executable file will be placed in a folder with a lot of photos and once the EXE file is executed, it must be able to show all these photos in fullscreen slideshow mode.
It must be flexible to allow two types of operations:
1. Slideshow showing the files in sequence (able to set sequence using command prompt. Either latest photo first or oldest photo first).
2. Slideshow showing the files in random sequence.
The .EXE file must be able to detect new photos and show them FIRST as soon as they appeared (interrupting the existing sequence) and then back to normal sequence again.
Basically we needed the new photos to be shown first before the EXE file resume its original sequence settings.
Here's our terms and please READ before you BID!
1. No milestone will be created as we have too many bad experiences with freelancers here. We will pay once project is completed and we are satisfied with the work. We will award you as the winner if you are able to demonstrate your ability to develop the application for us by showing us similar works.
2. Able to complete project within deadlines agreed by both parties.
3. Must be accommodating to changes and not show client bad attitude.
4. Must take initiative to update us at least once a day on the progress.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online