Web Scraping Content of Website/Online Store
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $268 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Web Scraping App and Data: High attention to detail is crucial
Project needs to be completed urgently, but within a realistic time frame.
Web Scraping App:
- I would like a "desktop app" configured so I can update the information every week for any changes
- User interface should be very easy to use
- Must have simple options to update data criteria for when website adds or changes categories, products, domain name, etc.
- Provide support should app, not be as simple as hoped :)
*Please provide demo of desktop scraper so I can
- Software scrape ALL site content, including but not limited to categories, product data (pricing, description, specifications, reviews, etc.), download graphics and all images (especially those of highest resolution), content and more.
- Images and graphics need to be stored to a local folder and save image url path into .csv
- The data provided should be in a format that is easy to read and understand
- Data should be in .CSV and PHP
The information will be used in a couple ways...
- Product database for pricing comparison
- Assist in building an online store using the content as a guide and inspiration
This is the first site to scrape: w - w - w.p - i - n - k - c - h - e - r - r - y.c - a
Once this one has been completed and I am satisfied with the detail and quality, I will assign more websites
* A sample scraping is needed to verify the quality and detail of the work and content (pics, graphics, brand boxes, etc.). It'll also help to clarify if there's any information I need that is missing or information I don't need. Accuracy is still important even in the sample.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online