Question Extractor Online Software
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 7
To build a web portal for teachers to extract questions from test/exam papers so as to:
1) Label the question in terms of its topics (using tag system)
2) Label its difficulty level
3) Input hints and clues
4) Set new test/exam papers by choosing the topics and difficulty level from various other worksheets uploaded into the database by other teachers
How does it work?
Uploading of Worksheets:
1) *No Login* User drags 1 or more .doc files (test/exam papers) into the web portal.
2) The online software extract and separate each and every question from the .doc file
- Including Words, Numbers, Mathematical Symbols, Diagrams, Shapes, etc (everything)
- You are to propose how do you plan to do this when you make your bid. Sample test papers are attached for your reference.
3) The web portal then displays the extracted questions in a row column layout. 1 Question per row.
4) In each row, the columns are:
- Question Number
- Question itself -> Under the the question, is a difficulty level rating bar where user can click which difficulty level that qn is
- Tags (Using the tag system, user type the topic the question is at)
5) Input subject title and which level
6) Save *All data is to be saved in the database*
Creating of New Worksheets:
1) Choose subject and level
2) Choose topics
3) Choose difficulty level (if none, random level difficulty questions will be selected automatically)
4) Select how many questions
6) Portal displays set of questions
7) Can edit, delete, randomize or choose more questions from other topics
8) Once OK, select convert into a pdf or .doc file to be downloaded.
Theme and design is clean, neat and simple. The price of bidding should include webdomain, hosting, etc for minimum 6 months.
We will create milestones upon your completion of each task. And will only release all milestones at once upon total completion and receiving the documentation.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online