Basic MSI Installer using Windows API
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 3
I am looking for a skeleton project that comprises a basic MSI installer that is written in C/C++. This must use Windows API and not tools like InstallShield and Wise.
That basic installer should do the following:
- create a system restore point before installation
- create all required Registry key per Windows Installer
- register the installation using a unique product code
- create an installation directory
- create a Start -> "All Programs" application folder containing a shortcut to launch an exe
- create a desktop shortcut icon
- create and Add/Remove Programs entry so the program can be uninstalled
This should be based on Windows Installer (MSI) technology and follow strict guidelines as per Microsoft.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online