Plugin for Skype and Windows Media Center integration
This is basically a simple UI project that aims to integrate two products Skype and Windows Media Center. Please bid only if you are familiar with atleast one of them. APIs for both products are available on Internet.
Skype: <[url removed, login to view]>
Windows Media Center: <[url removed, login to view]>
-Must use SkypeKit API and not SkypeCom.
-Must be compatible with latest version Windows Media Center 7.x.
-Must be installed as a seperate menu strip in Media center
The UI must accomplish the following:
- Configure Skype Settings
- Set Skype status
- Show contacts and their status
- Make calls (both voice and video) with contacts or dialpad
- Manage calls/chats
For example: On an incoming call, you will be notified, whatever you are currently doing in your Media Center (i.e. watch tv).
You can pick up, ignore or reject this call directly with your remote control. If you pick it, it should pause the current playing media. Ignore would send it to skype voicemail.
- UI must adhere to Skype Kit and Windows Media Center requirements.
- Trialware / Shareware / Licensing feature
- Source code MUST be well documented.