Windows Shell Extension
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 9
Create a Windows Shell Extension that can do the following
1. Change a specific folder(s) to details mode. This feature should be settable in configuration INI file.
2. Changed the displayed columns of this specific folder(s) to the following
File name, Title, Subject, Tags, Comments, Date Taken, Date Acquired
3. Ability to specify the column order. This feature should be settable in configuration INI file.
4. Ability to change the column names. Example "Title" would display as "Title Name". This feature should be settable in configuration INI file.
4. Enable the preview pane option ( Vista, Windows 7, 8 ).
5. Choose A or B, which ever can be accomplished
a. Modify the search box to search for the columns above without having the user type in any special syntax or keywords. Basically the search should be for all columns shown.
b. Create a search box that would do A. but be in a different location in the windows explorer folder band.
6. Create a button that will launch an application for the select(ed) items in the details view. Application to be determined later but this feature should be settable in configuration INI file.
7. Add to the Favorites list a link to the folder(s) specified.
8. Create a context menu that will do 6 (launch application) but be available through the menu options and right click pop-up context menu.
9. Create an installer to install the windows shell extension on workstation.
See Mock-up for more informationGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online