Windows Web Cam image capture
This project was awarded to haingnvt for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need some one with good skill in Visual C++ to develop a small program that can capture the image of a web cam on Windows.
The requirements are very simple --
1) It needs to done with VC++ in Visual Studio 2008.
2) It is stand-alone program that can be invoked to capture the web cam shot and save the image into a JPG file.
3) It needs to work on various Windows version (XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8).
4) It needs to work on both desktop and laptop, and work with both external webcam and built-in webcam.
5) It should not have any complex dependencies.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online