We need some one with good skill in Visual C++ to develop a small program that can capture the image of a web cam on Windows.
The requirements are very simple --
1) It needs to done with VC++ in Visual Studio 2008.
2) It is stand-alone program that can be invoked to capture the web cam shot and save the image into a JPG file.
3) It needs to work on various Windows version (XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8).
4) It needs to work on both desktop and laptop, and work with both external webcam and built-in webcam.
5) It should not have any complex dependencies.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $394 for this job
Hello, I've done such project some time ago and this i believe is what you need. If not i'm sure we can modify it to suit your needs. [url removed, login to view]\[url removed, login to view] Best regards, Ionut