Develop Ethernet-868Mhz bridge: PIC18F67J60; MRF89XAM; MBUS.
This project was awarded to anakin1010 for €670 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
Develop a bridge for sub-ghz RF to ethernet with MBus interface. In this first phase a prototype is developed. This includes hardware development and a simple C demo application. Find in the attached document the product and project requirements.
For experienced electronics and microchip developers only.
In your response please describe your experience with:
- Microchip (67J60)
- RF (MRF89XA(M))
- M-Bus (please propose concept solution you’ve in mind)
- Electronic design
- Embedded software
- TCP/IP, specify which stack you like to use.
- And specify how many hours per week you have available for this project.
- Please describe you will develop your software, which hardware will you use?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online