XLP Pic Programming + MIWI Pro
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 7
We are looking for a company with extensive experience programming PIC microcontrollers, specifically the XLP family (PIC24F).
We are developing a wireless network using RF transceivers and PIC24F microcontrollers running the MIWI Pro stack from Microchip. We have already done the schematic and the layout and will manufacture everything on our side, just need the programming.
Your responsabilities and deliverables:
- Validation of the current schematic and modifications (if required) to work according the specifications.
- Implementation of the system consuming as little energy as possible.
- Well documented firmware
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Proofs of working with detailed graphs of low power consumption at every stage of working and estimations of battery life.
- Instructions to set up and program the MCU with supplied code.
- A five stars company with vast experience with XLP PIC microcontrollers. It must be able to demonstrate previous successful projects with the involved technologies.
- A company able to develop the required solution fast and with high quality.
- A company willing to start working immediately.
- Coders should speak fluent English and be available via telephone and/or Skype.
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred
When bidding, please start your proposal with the word "PIC&MIWI".
WE REGRET TO INFORM THAT AFTER SOME BAD EXPERIENCES WITH FREELANCERS ON THIS WEBSITE, WE DO NOT RELEASE "IN ADVANCE" MILESTONES.
All bids without proofs of experience in previous developments, will be automatically rejected.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online