London Bus App for BlackBerry 10 devices
I would like you to develop a simple London Bus App for BlackBerry 10 devices which gets real time data from TFL website using XML, data is available at: [url removed, login to view]
It must be a native App for BlackBerry OS and compatible with both the full touch screen devices (1280x768) as well as the QWERTY devices (720x720).
For programming you can use Native C and Cascades or HTML5 which is preferred as it will be lightweight.
The App must have the following Features:
• Live countdown: users must be able to view live information on when the next bus is due at stops across London.
• Favourites: must be able to add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access on later use.
• Nearby Stops: using the GPS and/or Internet Location of the phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrival data.
• Manual or Auto refresh: The app must automatically refresh the data every 30 seconds and also provide a refresh button to manually refresh the data.
• Filters: Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes.
• Save Filters: save the filters you use at any bus stop
• Comprehensive search: find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
• Bus routes: view the route of a bus on the map
• Area View: view all the bus stops of an area or post code on a map
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Alarm when the bus is near the stop.
• Data must be cached on the phone in case users’ internet connection goes down.
• Show error when no internet connection or data is available from TFL.
User Interface must be simple and attractive using BB10 capabilities.
For a simple example APP please check the following link:
[url removed, login to view]
You must have a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha (A or B) in order to check the App because Simulators are not reliable. For any questions please contact me.