I need an IPHONE developer to support a growing need for one of my customers. Ideally I need to find either one developer or a team of developers willing to work on an hourly or per project basis. You must be dependable and perform great work.
Please provide me with the following:
1. Work Samples
2. Hourly Rate
3. If I employed you full time what would the monthly rate be?
4. Why should I let you work on my projects?
I may have a simple app that will need to be developed to see what your skill level is. Details to come. Do not place a bid. Please only answer the questions above.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).