iPhone Development - Productivity software
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 35
Create an app that scans documents using the iPhone camera.
- Support for iPad, iTouch as well.
- iOS 5 and above
- Save image scan as .pdf file or .jpg and email, SMS, print, add password, FAX, or save to camera roll
- Connect account to Evernote, Dropbox, or Google Drive
- camera functionality must: be able to determine document, adjust contrast, adjust brightness, rotate by 90* each time pressed, tap focus, zoom
- keep document organized via name/title or date created
- create N amount of folders, edit folders, edit folder names
- Search document names/titles
Designs will be provided by requestor.
Potential candidate must be able to show apps he/she has developed prior.
- Plus if they are in the productivity category.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online