I'm looking someone who can design a digital PID controller for buck converter and regulate the output voltage when load is suddenly change. ( based on microcontroller)
Since, we can derive the transfer function of buck converter Vo(s)/d(s) and observed the filter gain. I have studied some basic analog PID controller design and the equation can be:
[ Vo(s)/d(s) * Gc(s)/1+ Vo(s)/d(s) * Gc(s) ]. Based on this equation we able to substitute the P, I and D to simulate step response, gain margin, phase margin to ensure sure the stability. ( <--- However, this is an analog PID concept)
I have read some book and design example of PID tutorial , the useful design material will be shared with you during the discussion.
The following task need to be done:
1) You need to use (Proteus simulator) to show buck converter by implementing a digital PID controller
( Based on buck converter transfer function that has been chosen)
2) The microcontroller can be used ( PIC16F, PIC18F based on MPLABXC8 compiler) or ( you can use arduino mega or due whatever)
3) The switching frequency of the power converter is 50KHz.
4) The ADC sampling frequency must be greater than the switching frequency to implement the PID controller.
5) Digital PID controller calculation steps such as Linear difference equations, Z-Transform, Inverse Z-Transform and Discrete Transfer Function.
I'm looking someone who good in power electronics, control theory and microcontroller. Please private me for further discussion.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $198 for this job
Hi I would like to contribute to the outcome of your project. I can use a mcrochip microcontroller or an arduino and I will prvide the model in proteus. Please take a look to my profile. Thanks
I can design PID regulator, test it on my equipment (i have goog devices such as high speed keysight(agilent) oscilloscopes. But i want to use stm32f4 - i have working solution!
I avail this opportunity to introduce myself. I am in a field where creative and logical thinking is must and I am confident that i i do my work with talent and skills.