Object Oriented Analysis Designe and Implemenation
This project was awarded to wajeehuzzaman for £23 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
1. Explain Object Oriented principles (such as encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism).
2. Identify and explain the application and significance of these principles in the software systems development process.
3. Identify and explain the main aspects of UML and use them to model systems.
4. Identify the Object Oriented features of a suitable language such as Java and explain the relationship between these features and UML diagrams.
5. Use an OO programming language to adapt and modify an OO software application.
please refer to the attached files
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online