1. Explain Object Oriented principles (such as encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism).
2. Identify and explain the application and significance of these principles in the software systems development process.
3. Identify and explain the main aspects of UML and use them to model systems.
4. Identify the Object Oriented features of a suitable language such as Java and explain the relationship between these features and UML diagrams.
5. Use an OO programming language to adapt and modify an OO software application.
please refer to the attached files