The programming assignment consists of writing procedures which will
1. read a square binary image from a UNIX text file into an array structure,
2. print the binary image as a 2d list of 0s and 1s,
3. generate a pointer based quadtree from the binary image,
4. traverse through the pointer based quadtree and print out for each black terminal node the
position of the top left of the quadrant and its size.
The program must read the image data from a UNIX file which contains coded information on the size of the image and the number and position of black pixels in the image
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Professional developer on Linux OS - C/C++ programming - network programming - multimedia
I have sound knowledge of signal processing techniques, for instance fourier related transform, wavelet transform and their applications in image processing. In addition to this I have also working knowledge of embedded systems and can provide assistance in developing applications using TI,PIC and arduino boards. Moreover I can also provide assistance regarding C and Assembly language
- Passionate about technologies - Love to take challenges - Excellence in C/Python programming language for any technology domain
Embedded System Developer with exposure of automotive domain protocols and standards. Experienced in developing hardware depended software, programming with C/C++ languages, developing/porting of middleware and device drivers. VLSI Design Engineer with exposure of micro-architecture design and hardware verification methodology. Experienced in RTL coding, lint, FPGA synthesis and static timing analysis.
Trionfo Technology Services Promise a lot, Give even more Introduction: Trionfo Technology Services is a provider of professional project management in developing projects. Our aim is to add value at all stages of the development process. We also manage the entire project process from analysis and design to construction and post-completion defects. Primary Line of Business: IT Support Government Projects and Freelancer. Management Directory: Manosh Brabagar Malai, Entrepreneur. Business Profile: In the year of 2013, a vision was born, which would eventually stand out as a brand name synonymous with innovation and integrity. Building on its varie d expertise and domain knowledge, Trionfo offers clients a successful deliverables to our customers across the globe with innovative outcomes.These services enable business to "Do Business Better". Total Dedication to customer's satisfaction: We pride ourselves on offering the best and most reliable support in our industry. And with 24/7 we're there when you need us all day, every day. The Team: Our enthusiastic and committed team, includes Project Managers with a wide range of background, experience and expertise including Engineers, Architects and system Administrators. Most hold degrees in their discipline, from universities around the world. Key Process: We will undergo various technologies while developing the projects. Linux server: BIND DNS,MYSQL DBA,SQUID Proxy,LDAP,WHM CPANEL,Infrastructure Security, ZIMBRA Mail server,Postfix Mail server,Power MTA mail server,Cisco Router and Switches Configuration,Packet Tracer,Windows 2008 server, Active Directory, NAS server, ESXI server, Xen server. Conclusion: We even take responsibility to provide secure, reliable and value-rich services. And once the project is completed the Trionfo team ensures that all defects are identified and rectified in the allocated time.
Egham, United Kingdom
Doing a PhD in Information Security.
In short, I am very interested in developing new technologies in IT and the development of new technologies in this area. Mostly, I'm interested in programming in Java, C, C++ and Python. I have experience in Web programming by using HTML and PHP languages. Also, databases are interested, having experience in MySQL, Derby and SQLite.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- C#/VB.net Winform expert - Do school asignments in Algorithm/C/C++/Java. - Have worked with Java - swing GUI for a long time. - I am familiar with these IDE/compiler: + MS VS 6.0/2005/2008/2010 + Java Eclipse/NetBeans/BlueJ + Notepad ++ + GNU Gcc/Gpp ... My Payment Term: + You create 50% milestone after awarding the project and release it after I showed you the first version. + You create the rest funds and release it and please review after we finished the project. Support: I will fix bugs for free, but need extra for expand specifications.
Looking for interesting projects here