This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $141 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The programming assignment consists of writing procedures which will
1. read a square binary image from a UNIX text file into an array structure,
2. print the binary image as a 2d list of 0s and 1s,
3. generate a pointer based quadtree from the binary image,
4. traverse through the pointer based quadtree and print out for each black terminal node the
position of the top left of the quadrant and its size.
The program must read the image data from a UNIX file which contains coded information on the size of the image and the number and position of black pixels in the image
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online