Me again! :) I'm reaching out to you because I need help with the same game/apk as before. They have recently updated their app and the endpoints have changed. The previous endpoint was the /g/batch call over HTTP (which had the checksum). The update does not seem to use this, it results in a 530 HTTP Status code.
I have tried to inspect the traffic, I believe it's now using TLS, Prior to the update, I would inspect the traffic with WireShark (by proxying my connection to the computer running WireShark) - once captured I could import the .pcapng into Fiddler for a more readable view of the TCP Stream. Fiddler would show the /g/batch calls and the protobuf payload.
This doesn't work anymore. I believe they are using TLS and WireShark will not decrypt. I have tried mitmdump - I will try later with mitmproxy when I pick up my linux laptop. In the meantime I am contacting you to see if you would be interested to help with this discovery.
My budget and bid is just for a little of your time (1-2 hours) to look into this and do a quick assessment/feasibility. It may be something obvious I am missing. I am 95% sure that the IP of the endpoint is 184.108.40.206.
The new APK I will post.
I hope all is well and please don't feel obligated to say yes but I would very much like to get your input as you have some familiarity on this.
Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to express them.