Proximity sound Program
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $60 USD
- Total Bids 5
Modification of C language from a sample file. I am using Texas Intruments CC2540miniDK which consist of 1 Dongle(as master) 1 Keyfob(as slave). Currently i have the working sample code Keyfobdemo but i need to make modification using IAR workbench free trial version to work on it. I will send the sample code for midification
The Current file works:
1. When the slave loses it connection with the master, it will buzz off and the LED will be blinking
2. After 10 Buzz, the buzzer on the slave will be turn off and shortly later the LED will turn off too
3. It can tag up to 3 slave per master
The To Do project file
1. There are 2 buttons on the keyfob so would like to install 3 types of beeping sound into one of the button for selection.(gude me to program my fundction to the buttons
2. When the connection is lost between the slave and master, the Buzzer will buzz off from low volume and to high volume (note* 2 set of volume) when the buzzer get way too far.
3. Keep buzzer and LED on
4. When the slave gets nearer to the master, the buzzer will become softer and goes back louder when the connection become further away.
5. Upon found(the master and slave found), the buzzer and LED will be turn offGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online