iPhone App Programing
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1087 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
iPhone Talking Tom App
All of the information, images, animation, music provide by us.
We will do the Interface design and buttons, so it will be provided as well.
1) "The Character" will repeat everything user say with a funny voice.
1) User able to record a video when they playing "The Character"
Video Sharing option: via email, upload to Facebook, upload to YouTube, and also save to library.
2) When user tap on "The Character" nose, the nose will grow.
3) When user tap on the hat, "The Character will grow "donkey ear".
4) A button link to jigsaw puzzle game. (images will be provided)
5) A button link to YouTube video, which is the preview of "The Movie".
6) There is a sharing button for user to share about this app to their friends,
via Email, Facebook, Twitter.
a) Experience programmer needed.
b) Do not bid if you are not interested in long-term partnership
c) Please show me at least 10 iPhone /iPad apps that were done by you. Please show us, if you have done a similar app.
d) Serious programmer needed. Do not bid if you are not interested for long term partnership.
e) Payment: Full payment will be released to you within 48 hours once the app is approved on Apple’s App Store.
For serious programmers only.
This is for my iPhone app project 4. My iPhone app project 5 is planned to start 2-3 weeks after app 3 is approved by Apple. If you win this project, you will have the highest chance to work on my future projects.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online