Convert small C# client application into C++ Windows NT service
This project was awarded to yeshasoftware for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We have simple software from transfering files between server and client. Target of this project is to convert simple client side written in C# into Windows NT service (C or C++). Part of the solution should be service manager with icon in Windows tray. It should be written preferably in C# and has very basic functionality (modify service parameters, start service, stop service).
Existing solution uses these technologies: 2 threads, 2 TCP connections open to server, monitoring single directory on local filesystem.
See attached file for printscreen of existing client.
We will provide:
- source code of client side in C# (full project in Visual Studio)
- access to server side for testing
- application in Visual Studio with these components:
- windows service with the same functionality
- service manager - 1 window (start, stop, edit parameters) with tray icon
- Windows installer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online