RFID read/write system - repost
This project was successfully completed by braininfotech for $500 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $450 USD
Completed In15 days
this project was awarded previously but the developer now cannot be contacted and I need to complete this urgently. The system is almost complete all that is left is the automatic "read, write, lock, verify" it is there but it is not going up incrementally. We will also need to go through all features to make sure everything is working correctly and do some debugging. I can supply all the source supplied by the manufacture but all I have from the previous developer is the .exe and dll files. There will be access into my computer to do tests and connect to the scanners.
below is the original brief and I can pm you the checklist sent from the previous developer with what has and hasn't been complete.
1. RFID Chip gets read
2. A unique 7 digit “EPC” number gets written to the RFID chip with lock so the chip cannot be written to again.
3. Once the number has been written to the RFID chip the unique 7 digit number gets printed onto the chip. (the system must send this to the printer)
4. Once this process is complete another scanner reads the RFID does not display the number but has a form field where a packer/data capture enters the number that has been printed if this is correct is says so if the numbers do not match will show a warning that the number is incorrect and that they must try again as they may of entered it incorrectly. (This way the process gets checked twice and you know that the number printed on the chip matches the RFID number.)
5. There needs to be an initial setup where you would connect to each scanner either via TCP/IP, COM or USB. This can be different per scanner. Need to add the 1x text character and 6 x start number. There needs to be a username and password when setting this up and also needs to be able to access this for “file” “setup/properties”
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows 8
Printer: Coditherm 4 Roller
Programming Languages: C#, C++
RFID scanners: SAAT-800 Series Reader
1. All artwork can be supplied in any format
2. Scanner API documentation
3. RFID source code supplied by manufacture
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online