RFID read/write system
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1. RFID Chip gets read
2. A unique 7 digit “EPC” number gets written to the RFID chip; if it needs to be the 26 digit EPC number then the 1st 19 characters would be “0” with encryption so the chip cannot be written to again.
3. Once the number has been written to the RFID chip the unique 7 digit number gets printed onto the chip. (the system must send this to the printer)
4. Once this process is complete another scanner reads the RFID does not display the number but has a form field where a packer/data capture enters the number that has been printed if this is correct is says so if the numbers do not match will show a warning that the number is incorrect and that they must try again as they may of entered it incorrectly. (This way the process gets checked twice and you know that the number printed on the chip matches the RFID number.)
5. There needs to be an initial setup where you would connect to each scanner either via TCP/IP, COM or USB. This can be different per scanner. Need to add the 1x text character and 6 x start number. There needs to be a username and password when setting this up and also needs to be able to access this for “file” “setup/properties”
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows 8
Printer: Coditherm 4 Roller
Programming Languages: C#, C++
RFID scanners: SAAT-800 Series Reader
1. All artwork can be supplied in any format
2. Scanner API documentation
3. RFID source code supplied by manufacture
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online