Game Development Project
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 24
Develop a virtual world game that is full of adventures and surprises. Player will spend a great time with their friends, they will start the adventure by doing quests that has been requested by NPC. Quests will help the player to improve their personal skills and professional skills. The game will support iOS and Android devices. Be part of our development team.
• Implement game functionality as per design document and specification (avatar & character control, AI, maps, game GUI, scoring and other game elements)
• Design implementation approach to take game road map into account
• Communicate with other team members to integrate media assets
• Give regular feedback to project lead as to implementation issues and possible improvements to game design
• Produce technical documentation
• Address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release
Desired Skills & Experience
• Significant experience in developing interactive applications, including games
• Analytical ability to study and assimilate technical structure, data, and requirements of an autonomous character-based training game
• Experience and effectiveness in working within a project team
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively, and harmoniously in a fast-paced, diverse team environment
• Excellent knowledge of Unity and C# scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, user session management, etc.
• Direct experience with game physics and particle systems
• Experience with iOS and Android game development
• Experience with version control software
• Ability to work independently, remotely, and in a teamGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online