Some Work on Unity 3D Template
This project was successfully completed by RyuMaster for $360 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In4 days
I have a Unity 3D Template for creating iOS and Android Action Adventures. For release the first free demo, I need some small changes and improvements. The most of the work is done and have to be integrated to the actual project.
1) Clean up the project, there are some error Messages at the moment (yellow, there is just one red error)
2) The Player have to start with the weapon in his hand, at the moment he have to pick up the pistol.
3) A Audio Trigger who is working fine in another project I provide, but I was not able to integrate it to the actual project.
4) Make AI from the enemie a little bit better, at the moment the enemy often runs past the character.
5) The most important part is make the enemie mecanim. In my new tutorial video I want to show how I download the zombiepack from the Unity Asset Store and use the Zombies with my template. So I need a easy going way to prepare the new enemie and just copy the game controller to use different animations. The Mecanim Enemie is also prepared in the project I provide, but I was not able to get it work on the actual one.
I need the features audio trigger and mecanim enemie each as prefab for my actual project.
There are some more work to do when the demo package is finished, so I searching for a good programmer I can work with in the future.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online