I have a Unity 3D Template for creating iOS and Android Action Adventures. For release the first free demo, I need some small changes and improvements. The most of the work is done and have to be integrated to the actual project.
1) Clean up the project, there are some error Messages at the moment (yellow, there is just one red error)
2) The Player have to start with the weapon in his hand, at the moment he have to pick up the pistol.
3) A Audio Trigger who is working fine in another project I provide, but I was not able to integrate it to the actual project.
4) Make AI from the enemie a little bit better, at the moment the enemy often runs past the character.
5) The most important part is make the enemie mecanim. In my new tutorial video I want to show how I download the zombiepack from the Unity Asset Store and use the Zombies with my template. So I need a easy going way to prepare the new enemie and just copy the game controller to use different animations. The Mecanim Enemie is also prepared in the project I provide, but I was not able to get it work on the actual one.
I need the features audio trigger and mecanim enemie each as prefab for my actual project.
There are some more work to do when the demo package is finished, so I searching for a good programmer I can work with in the future.
Hey! Unity3D expert here. Will solve all listed problems for you. I've been working with Unity3D for more then 2 years now and know it in-and-out. Regards, Konstantin.