German Software Company AAS seeks a C# Software Developer to help us meet the demand for an advanced individual Timetabling Software in the European Market.
• Program an easy-to-use GUI with Visual Studio 2010 WPF
• Exact details how the program should look like are given to you.
• Find an intelligent way to store the complex data structures in an Access Database
• Develop Optimization Algorithms if you feel up to it (not indispensable)
• 2 or more years with Visual Studio, C#
• Data Modelling
• Applicants with solid understanding of math and strong analytical background as well as expierences in optimization algorithms are welcomed
• You live in Europe and have excellent English skills
• You can work solely on this project and fulltime at least 40 hrs a week for at least the next 6 months
• You are ok with working solely via RDP so your work can be monitored.
Your pay will be 5€ per hour + regular bonuses depending on your progress and your quality of work that can easily be up to an additional 5€ / hour if your work is good. Payment via SEPA, Skrill or Bitcoin anytime you want. Please apply with a short CV and motivation letter and the payment/hour you could agree on. We also might ask you to send identification documents and sign a Non-disclosure agreement later on.
9 freelancers are bidding on average €11/hour for this job
Hi, I am a full time freelancer and an expert in Microsoft Technologies. I have more than 7+ years of extensive experience including C# + WPF . I would like to offer you my services.