Respond to chart events in Excel charts embedded in PowerPoint 2007-2013
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €44 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
[url removed, login to view] objects expose the following events in PowerPoint 2007-2013:
Activate, BeforeDoubleClick, BeforeRightClick, Calculate, Deactivate, MouseDown, MouseMove, MouseUp, Resize, Select, SeriesChange
However, if you embed an Excel Chart in PowerPoint, the [url removed, login to view] object is converted to a [url removed, login to view] object which does not expose any events. The same is true if you create a new Chart from within PowerPoint.
- C# 4.0/Visual Studio 2010 or VBA and Windows API
- PowerPoint 2007 - 2013 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP - Windows 8.1 (32 and 64bit)
- No third party libraries or components allowed
I need to be able to respond to the same events for a [url removed, login to view] object through a PowerPoint add-in as would be possible for an [url removed, login to view] object in Excel, all this with only PowerPoint and not Excel being open.
- Documented source code (C# 4.0 or VBA)
- To be delivered by November 25, 2013
- 50% for working demo (screenrecording is ok if you do not wish to send code)
- 50% for documented source code
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online