Reports App from SQL Database and Crystal Reports
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
The software I need is an app using Crystal Reports to generate reports from a SQL database using filters.
The system uses this database into a access control from a company. The database is formed by a lot of tables. The main table is called [url removed, login to view] (Fichadas means Records in English). This table contains the data from all access records from the company. On this table each column stores some data, the data is in itself, or an indexer to collect data from another table.
Addition to this table, seven to ten other tables will be used as the data source to exchange the indexes on the main table.
Once the main purpose of this app is generate reports for the managers, a lot of filters will be needed, like: per username, per period, per sector, per document number, per plant, and combinations between the filters.
A search will be need to find easily the correct user: by name, by document, by card, by RE.
Once the database is huge, the upload from all database to the memory will not be possible. Only the Column Name concatenated with surname will be uploaded, and after the selected user generate a query for the selected user.
Crystal Reports will be used to generate plan, bar and pizza reports.
The reports must be able to be viwed on the screen, printed and exported as PDF.
- The app will be tested a lot before the end of the project;
- Issues and Bugs must be fixed asap;
- The milestones will be created BUT will released only at the END of the project. If you disagree, do not bid.
- I only have 4 full days to work (Friday to Monday) at Brazilian bussines time. On Tues, Wed and Thurs I'll have 45min from 6:00 to 6:45, and 19:00 to 19:45 to fast checks and feedbacks.
- All source codes must be supplied at the end of the project.
- The final exe must run with the free release of Crystal Reports and additional softwares
- I'm using VS2012 C# ExpressGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online