Re-bid: User Self Registration & Form-based Login Web Parts
This project was awarded to meetesh for $700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am reposting this job since the previous provider did not manage to deliver the job on time to us. We need a Sharepoint 2010 developer to write a Sharepoint 2010 web part for user self registration of user account in Active Directory. The scope of work is as follows:
Develop a solution (workflow/webpart/feature,etc)on Sharepoint 2010 that does the following:
1. Allow users to self-register for user account in Active Directory (user registration web part).
2. Send e-mail to Administrator about the user registration request for approval.
3. Once Administrator approve the request and user account is automatically created in AD, send e-mail to requester about the approval and details of the registered account.
4. Include management console for account management by an Administrator (ie; approval/rejection, group assignment, etc) process.
5. Include form-based login web part (Sample will be given later) that can be deployed to a common Sharepoint site page (anonymous access).
6. Include web part to reset password automatically that can be deployed to a common Sharepoint site page (anonymous access).
7. Upon successful login, redirect user to the main site (we will let you know which site it is).
1. A working solution (workflow/webpart/feature,etc) on Sharepoint 2010.
2. A working source code (Visual Studio 2010, C#) with proper comment.
1. We will host a SharePoint 2010 site for you to post/test your solution for us to check and verify the workability.
2. Once we verified the successful functionality of the web part, and we will request for the source code.
3. Once we recompiled and verified that the source code is reflecting the actual solution and in working condition, we will release the final payment.
4. The source code provided to us MUST be free from any IP protection or copyright from any party.
5. The source code must be on Visual Studio 2010 (C#) and properly commented.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online