C# Development of GUI and Modules for Timetable Scheduling Software
This project was awarded to ndivjak for €16 EUR / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€6 - €12 EUR / hour
A small company from Germany is looking for a skilled C# programmer with good analytical skills for a permanent job. The funds for the first 3 years of employment are already available. If you do not reside in Europe do not bid! (I mean it. No exceptions. Only Europeans!!!)
- Work with an existing Project in C# and program the whole User Interface. Exact details how this will look like will be given to you. It should have same functionality as the Software U N T I S.
- Write an Algorithm to place lessons at certain rooms at certain times to optimize the timetables of teachers and classes.
- Develop whole Modules like teacher substitutions, course planning.
- You will work via Remote Software on our Server with Visual Studio 2010.
- You reside in Europe and can work full-time an average of at least 35hrs / week.
- You can provide excellent reference projects.
- You can apply or alone or together with a colleague
- You have to sign a NDA
- 10€ / hr + regular bonusses (up to additional 10€/hr) if your work is good
- You can request payment in EUR via Freelancer/Skrill/SEPA or Bitcoin anytime you want.
In order to apply please send a detailed CV + your references
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online