c# client server with autoupdate and logging
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $555 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Client server application
1. Installs itself in program files by means of installer that is common in every app. I need to be able to edit installers text
2. Shows login screen and takes login / password every time you run it. Should have professional look. Must have "save password" checkbox , and will store encrypted password in regristry
3. Once "Login" is pressed, communicates with server on specific address and authorizes it by encrypted connection (of your choice)
4. When logging processes response and logs (if object contains success) in or displays error message returned as object that include exception,
5. Once successfully logged , will hide loggins screen and show a form that contain a simple button, which will call a method SendObjectMessage()
that a) sends object with 2 properties , c) receives response object
6. Autoupdate feature. After logging in if reponse contain "update required" it will download 2 files (1 client, and other random file) and replace itself with downloaded exe.
1. Accepts connection and creates a thread for this request where it processes that client,
and based on the type of request a) authorizes it if its logging in (Connects to SQL server , validates password) and return authorized flag or error message b) calls method processMessage(objec1 deserialized) with deserialized object as parameter.
2. Loads 1 setting from xml file in the same folder
Table script to store users and their passwords
Im looking for longer term partnership too. Can pay on daily basis
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online