Technical Fellows - US Based - Work from Home
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $34 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 USD / hour
I am looking for a few good Technical Fellows who can handle the most difficult jobs across our diverse product family and technology library. Think you can do it? Your job would include:
• multi-VM virtual hardware architecture for cloud based computing
• software performance optimization
• software engineering process design and management.
You would need:
• Experience – more than 5 years in direct hands-on coding, which we assume led to a prior technical team leadership role, because you’re that good at it.
• Software Engineering – you should know the current software development practices and tools, including
o Virtual environments
o Source control
o Remote development
o Issue tracking
o Build and test automation
o Networking Management
• General coding and scripting – you know Java, C, .Net, or maybe all three, and you understand programming well enough to quickly learn new languages and scripting.
• Differentiated capability – meaning, what everyone else can’t do, you can.
If this sounds exciting, but you don’t have that much experience, or differentiated capability just doesn’t describe you yet, how about trying our Software Engineer position for a while, and see what happens?
Non-technical skills you’d need
• Speak English. Write English. Not just barely, but capably.
• Video Skype capability, webcam, and you know how to use them to talk with us and do daily work.
• 40 hours per week available for this job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online