I want to know if you can pass a simple test, then I want to broaden the scope of the project.
The first step is to accomplish these tasks:
1) Modify c# code (imagecompare) to output to a file that arduino (fire sketch) can read.
2) Modify arduino software (fire sketch) to read the output file and output a single 1 second pulse
to pin 13.
Fire sketch will be modified “blink” sketch.
Imagecompare was downloaded from here:
[url removed, login to view]
, then imported (converted) to run on Microsoft visual C# 2010 express.
1. Kinect camera tracks obejcts in it’s field of view.
2. Software creates image files from the Kinect camera output.
3. Software performs image processing and determines if the pattern matches the potential target.
4. If the pattern matches, the software sends a signal to the actuator.
Test object : fish in n aquarium.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.