Linnworks Implementation to eBay, Amazon & BigCommerce website
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £656 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
I own a niche E-Commerce business based in Hampshire, UK, and looking for someone with good previous experience of implementing Linnworks to implement it on my website (BigCommerce), eBay UK and Amazon UK selling channels.
This should be a relatively simple & straightforward implementation, but I'm primarily a businessperson rather than an IT expert, and haven't got time to learn the skills required if I were to do it myself (the business is growing 80%+ year-on-year - that's why I need Linnworks !)
I am looking for Linnworks primarily to automate inventory synchronisation (not listing - I'm happy to do that manually for now), to streamline order processing so that it's one process not a separate set of tasks for each sales channel, and to make the Royal Mail side of things more efficient.
Key requirements include;
1. The set up of various Royal Mail services, and scripting conditions so that the correct service is selected with appropriate labels printed and data added to Royal Mail OBA (or Despatch Manager Online). Labels are currently a mix of PPI stickers and labels printed on a Zebra thermal printer, but I'm open to having them printed other ways that work efficiently !
2. The set up of 6 invoice templates within Linnworks and conditional scripts so that the correct one is used for each order. They would be 2 templates per selling channel, one each for EU (VAT-able) and non-EU sales.
3. Some training to enable me to generate a weekly/periodic report from Linnworks in csv format of sales by SKU for a nominated time period.
4. Some training & guidance on the file formats needed to upload our product catalogue to Linnworks - once I know how it's done and which columns need what data, I should be fine ! I don't expect you to have to create the product files yourself (other than maybe a sample file), as I expect to have to do some work on my current data to bring it up to scratch !
5. Similarly some training on how to upload inventory update files to Linnworks. I also have a physical shop, so need to add data from shop sales to Linnworks. Integrating the shop properly will be a future project, ones I've sorted out barcodes for all the (2000+) products where the manufacturers don't apply them !
6. Ensure VAT settings work correctly for the Channel Islands, Aaland Islands etc - by default, I can't see that Linnworks does this.
In terms of timescale, although work can start as soon as I accept someone's offer, there is a constraint that Monday 8th April is likely to be the earliest "go live" date (even if the work is finished earlier). This is because Royal Mail are applying a significant price increase and changes to their service definitions on 2nd April, so I'm allowing a few days for the dust to settle !
Please note that I would prefer to deal with a UK-based freelancer who has a good understanding of the peculiarities of Royal Mail's software and the way VAT works.
Thank you for looking !
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online