Multiple Kinects Input in a WPF application
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €193 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
I need a simple C# WPF application that can draw a cloud point (or a 3d model) inside a WPF component.
I talk about a C# WPF code for interaction and C++ code for all the dirty stuff (take input data, render the 3d model). It's ok even if its only a C# side but i think it's more hard to do. It's even ok to use already working 3d engine integrated to WPF, just choose the better way!
- Final model must be made from 2 or more Kinect inputs merged. Automatically merge 2 or more inputs it's a pain, so it's ok if i can manully edit rotation and position for every kinect from WPF C# side
- I must have some controls WPF side (C#) to rotate the camera around the model. It's ok to have only via code, i don't need graphics elements to do it.
- Kinects complete and merged data stream must be exported from the WPF C# side.
- Another viewport (or the same as before) must accept a previously exported raw data stream to playback a recorded file stream
- I need the total source code
I take care about saving, encoding and decoding the data stream, but it must be accessible from C# code inside WPF application.
2 good starting point are, from Kinect Developer Toolkit:
1) "WPF D3D Interop", who use C++ directx code to draw a 3d model based on 1 kinect and depth only (no color!) inside a C# WPF application
2) "Depth with Color-D3D", 100% C++ code that draws a 3d model based on depth and color data
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online