I need a simple C# WPF application that can draw a cloud point (or a 3d model) inside a WPF component.
I talk about a C# WPF code for interaction and C++ code for all the dirty stuff (take input data, render the 3d model). It's ok even if its only a C# side but i think it's more hard to do. It's even ok to use already working 3d engine integrated to WPF, just choose the better way!
- Final model must be made from 2 or more Kinect inputs merged. Automatically merge 2 or more inputs it's a pain, so it's ok if i can manully edit rotation and position for every kinect from WPF C# side
- I must have some controls WPF side (C#) to rotate the camera around the model. It's ok to have only via code, i don't need graphics elements to do it.
- Kinects complete and merged data stream must be exported from the WPF C# side.
- Another viewport (or the same as before) must accept a previously exported raw data stream to playback a recorded file stream
- I need the total source code
I take care about saving, encoding and decoding the data stream, but it must be accessible from C# code inside WPF application.
2 good starting point are, from Kinect Developer Toolkit:
1) "WPF D3D Interop", who use C++ directx code to draw a 3d model based on 1 kinect and depth only (no color!) inside a C# WPF application
2) "Depth with Color-D3D", 100% C++ code that draws a 3d model based on depth and color data
Edit: to make the requirement more clear i add this:
- the final result must be a colored point cloud real-time animation, something like this (from 0.41 to 0.48): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ip7S1zDMU
so i can export/import this colored point cloud animation