Add a store to our Unity 3D Infinite Runner Game ( Unity3d and C# ) - repost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $402 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Must be very good with Unity3d and C#. If so, then everything will be provided and this will be a good fast project for you to modify.
I have small well written Unity3d infinite Runner Starter kit.
[url removed, login to view]?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=hellcaller
It has one scene and one character and 9 well written and documented C# scripts. (Everything in the game works perfectly)
This project is to hire out the development of a settings scene and a store scene that will allow for the following:
1. Document where value of coins/jewels can be set and adjusted.
2. Track coins collected and the value associated with them. Save high score and the value of coins collected.
3. Create a store scene where value of coins/jewels collected is displayed and can be exchanged for items in the store.
4. Create three additional characters (runners) in the store that can be purchased for the game.
First = [url removed, login to view] (Free in the Unity Store) = Make this one slide better
Second = [url removed, login to view] (Free in Unity Store) = Make this one jump higher
Third = Character I will provide that is similar to the above two. = Double coin score when using this character.
( I need to learn to tach me how to add additional FBX characters with different looks and character traits own my own later.)
(Create detailed instructions on how I can add even more characters to the game.)
(Create detailed instructions on how to adjust the character qualities of jumps longer, slides better, runs faster, coin multiplier)
5. In the store view let it display locked and unlocked character. Let it show two characters per page and have button and swipe to move between pages. Include documentation of how to add additional pages to display additional character I will add. If they click on the character, verify they have enough money to buy and then provide a dialogue to confirm buy. Then make character available and selected and deduct money from account.
6. Add a settings scene to the game, where the player can go and switch between characters that have been won/purchased.
I am willing to pay more if this can be done quickly (preferably completed within a week).
See attached C# scripts from the game. Ask questions. Know that I will provide you with the current game and a reasonable mile stone as soon as you are awarded the project. Please see my 5 star rating and know that I love working with intelligent hard working programmers on FreeLancer!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online