3rd Person controller / Sync animation for use with Multiplayer TNet Server C# UNITY3D
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $286 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I need a Character controller / animation sync for use with TNet [url removed, login to view]
You need to understand how TNet works as I dont.
Character Controller requirements:
1. Has to be C#.
2. Need to control players own avatar.
3. New players that join are updated where other players are.
4. Sync Animation between characters.
5. Movement prediction of networked players ( as I want the LOWEST network traffic possible )
6. Player controls as follows
w = forward
a = rotate left
s = backwards
d = rotate right
left control down = run
left shift down = mouselook camera around ( left shift up = smooth move center behind player)
mouse left and right = turn left and right
mouse scroll wheel = camera zoom in - out
crosshair in center of screen
7. Sounds for actions eg walking = play walk sound, run = play run sound.
I would like the script in 4 scripts, but this is not necessary if you think it will work better another way
The budget is low as this is quite simple, also I will re-hire the successful applicant for more scripts for use with TNet as I have a few more jobs in this project including inventory, chest, GUI, terrain generation. also i need the server edited for Server direct to MySQL.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online