GUI interface for an FPS game. The following GUI skin will be placed onto it in the next months so the coding needs to be adequate for fitting this on top.
Skin: [url removed, login to view]
Things that need designing:
- Login, forgotten password and Register page (No PHP or processing scripts, just an easy way for me to add them)
- Chat screen which has multiple tabs inside of it (Processing scripts need to be coded to allow for an IRC chat and also for a friends list which is unique to every player)
- Chat (Main chat for a friends list)
- Clan (Chat for people on a clan list)
- Private (Chat for private messages from any one of the friends, usernames should only show up when the user private messaged you or you are talking to them)
- Profile page (This can be left blank but allows for me to put content into it)
- Leaderboard (Another blank page)
These should be tabbed along the side as shown in the following picture.
That is the exact layout I want, except for the content in the main container to the right. All this should be provided in a .unity file ready for integration with a project with the rest of the scripts and maps inside.
Layout: [url removed, login to view]
Once again, the GUI link at the top does NOT need to be purchased but just allow the skin to be fitted in very easily in the future.
Max Budget: £70 ($90)
Time it should take: Around 2 days if the user has adequate knowledge.