Unity Slot Machine Game Update
- Status Completed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 8
We are looking for an experienced Unity developer to quickly turn around a Unity Slot machine game. We have the basic engine in place and need a programmer to update the game with new artwork as well as making some new changes to the core code. We estimate that there is 3 days work (max of 4) and are looking for Unity developers that can take this on in the next week. (We have a fixed deadline.)
Below are general details about the project. A detailed spec, including visuals, will be provided to the chosen developer.
We’re looking for a long-term partner to develop to build this project and future projects (including a second Slot Machine immediately after this project) . The ideal development partner has:
1. Successfully developed/programmed multiple Unity projects
2. Possesses a very high attention detail and continually offers suggestions for improvements.
3. Willing to provide daily Skype updates
How to apply
Please respond with the following:
1. Your Unity development experience, including examples of past work
2. Do you own a unity License? if yes which one?
In addition, please submit examples of apps that you have done.
Slot machine theme
• 5 Reels by 4 icons, 50 Pay Lines (All art to be provided)
Convert the current 4 reels engine to reflect the above
As far as the programming goes, we have all the server-side logic in place to calculate the game odds and outcomes, so the Unity code won't need to do that. The server will return a big data structure for each Spin, which includes all the reel stopping points, the icons to show on the reel, which pay lines will win and for how much, whether the player gets a bonus game and how much they will win, and so on.
So the main job of the Unity code will be to manage a UI for the player to choose how many lines to play and set their bet, and then animate the reels spinning (all art provided). When the result comes back it's a matter of sequencing the pay line animations and other displays to present the outcome to the player. If the player gets a bonus game, then the Unity code also gives them a UI to choose bonus game options, and animates those results.
Additionally the Programmer will also need to update the current engine to reflect a change in the number of reels and lines and add in 3 mini games.
• Pick Bonus (correctly pick three out of 5 locations to uncover a bonus)
• Scatter Bonus (three to five "x" symbols pay an instant bonus).
• Free Spins (get 5 Free Spins when 3 Free Spin icons line up). Can be re triggered. The free spin mode where the machine keeps automatically calling the server and displaying the results until all the free spins are used up.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online