I have a program that allows people to email, facebook, and twitter photos. It also allows them to take a survey. When a user does this, the program generates log files. We made a second program that reads the log files and puts everything into a spreadsheet. It was working great but when we updated the original software (the one that makes the logs), it broke the spreadsheet creator.
The spreadsheet creator does two things:
1) It creates the spreadsheet shown in the attachment. The spreadsheet shows email address, file name, where the photo was sent, and survey results
2) It allows the user to re-send all sent photos.
I would like to hire a developer to fix the spreadsheet creator so it works with the updated log files. This should be pretty easy since the software was working perfectly before we made the update.
In the attachment, I have included an old spreadsheet made by spreadsheet creator as a sample of how it SHOULD look. I included instructions for how the program works. I included the source files. I included new and old log files so that you can compare.
If you do a good job, I have some other projects that I would hire you for (through Freelancer) after.