I've got a Windows desktop application that I'd like changes made to [login to view URL] the moment we have a simple Colour Clock, where the background changes colour depending on pre-programmed times. these times are coded into the program, and are not varianble. It'd like to change the program so that the user can choose when each background colour shows on their clock and for how long.
1) Add a new button to the clock called "Settings"
2) Provide new programming so that the clock can change from the 2 colours it has now(red and green) to 4 different colours, Green, Blue, Red and Black.
3) Change the font colour to white and the font style to AgencyFB
4) When the user presses the settings button, allow the user to define timeframes in 30 minute blocks and to choose background colour of the clock during these timeframes should display. The user might have a list like the one below:
- Between 8am and 8:30am I want the clock background to be blue
- Between 8:30am and 11:30am I want the clock background to be red
- Between 13:30pm and 17:00pm I want the clock background to be black
- All other times the clock background should be black
5) Enter as many timeframes as the user would like in 30 minute blocks. Maximum number of timeframes is 24hours / 30 minute blocks = 48
6) Default all timeframes where the user has NOT selected a colour to a background colour of black.
7) Remove the seconds on the Clock. It should just be HH:MM in the 24 hour clock.
8) On pressing the Hide button the program should remain on top of all programs.
9) Ensure that there are no overlapping timeframes
I can provide all source code for the existing clock. Its programmed in C#.
I've included the compiled file in here but not the source code.
This is the beginning of an ongoing project. If I am pleased with the work I will continue.
Thanks very much. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.