- Capture HTML/JSON going in and out of the network interface of any visited website (like tshark)
- Source code must be in C#
- Must capture URL of the captured data
- Must be completed within one or two days after project has been awarded
- Capture from ipv4 and ipv6 - port 80 (the library you gonna use must allows us to set filters)
- Can be a console or winforms application
- Must not change user proxy settings
You can use SharpPcap (prefereable), ngrep, WinDump, [url removed, login to view], PacketX or whatever library that can be used on a C# project. You cannot use tshark.
The library must not exceed 2mb - we're currently using tshark, but the size of it is 11mb which is what we want remove due to taking all he size. We use WinPcap, so you are free to use it as well.
Feel free to ask anything.
Again, do not bid if you can't complete this in up to 48hs that the project has been awarded.