I want to be able to send low-level input to Applications (DirectX, and so on). I am well versed with Windows messages("SendMessage","PostMessage"), but those are unreliable and does not work in every application. I want you to create a virtual mouse and keyboard capable of sending low-level input, not distiguinable from the ordinary devices. It has to be able to send input to hidden/minimized windows, IE: The person working on the computer shouln't be interrupted when running this. Neither should his/her keyboard presses and mouse movements disrupt the the actions the .DLL performs.
What I want to achieve
I want to be able to run a directX in minimized window and automate mouse clicks and keyboard presses. This whilst the person using the computer is uninterupted in the ordinary things he/she performs with the computer.
- Working .DLL that I could use in my Visual Studion 2010 C#(4.0) Enviroment.
- A few code samples to get me started. (Move mouse, press a certain key and so on).
#How to test if you are done#
- Should be able to load install the (HID) device on win 7, win 8, win xp
- Send low level inputs via the HID, to the OS
1. Download World of tanks(free game).
2. Set up the program so that it clicks the play button.(real klient starts)
3. Minimize the client window
4. Click the login button in the client.
5. Switch tank
6. Click the Battle button