Extremely Easy and a 'teaser' for future work. - Snakes and Ladders
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hi, I am looking for a good freelancer who I can work with on future projects, to that end I have a small project that whilst might be considered a 'test' of the freelancers skills and potential for larger-future projects it is still very much a project that needs doing.
It is very basic and anyone who can code in C# will be able to do this with ease, though as a side note fluent English is most likely going to be required for communications in future projects and 'code comments'.
Onto the actual project itself - Snakes and Ladders. As stated this is a real project that needs doing but is also to a degree a test to see if a particular freelancer is 'good'.
The Snakes and Ladders must be done to a very specific set of standards. Which are as follows:
1. Variables are logically named in compliance with the convention. Extensive use of comments.
(Maintainability of Code)
2. All three required coding structures (Selection, Iteration and Arrays) are present and use correctly.
3. Extensive & logical use of Methods to break problem into smaller problems. (Abstraction)
4. A Class is constructed and Objects of that class are logically used within the program.
5. The code displays a good understanding of programming practice (e.g. efficient use of code).
6. A file (.txt) is used to save all game data. This and can be easily used to reload a game from within the program.
7. Visually pleasing.
What I am looking for as an end result:
Full Source code
Full Project Files.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online