We are a company running a highly dynamic international development team providing development services to multiple clients in Europe. We are looking for a C# developer with also Xamarin experience to join our multinational development team. This is a REMOTE job, with daily communication via [Removed by Freelancer Admin] calls.
We are developing new exciting products for a fast growing business. An innovative attitude, initiative to find and suggest solutions, and ability to work together in a remote team with good spirit makes you a perfect new member of this team.
- Mandatory: C# development experience with proven success.
- Mandatory: Xamarin development experience with proven success.
- Great written and spoken English (you will be required to talk in daily Scrum meetings on Skype as well as additional project meetings)
- Development work is related to mobile client implementation for a special content management system written in .NET. You need to learn how that system works, it's API's, workflows, business logic etc. Therefore enthusiasm and ablity to learn fast is also your strength.
- This is a FULL TIME role and also a long term position to all well performing members of our team.
- As this is a remote job, an excellent internet conection is required (for Skype voice calls, screen sharing etc.)
- Business hours - 7am till 3pm BST ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london ). It is mandatory to be online during this time due to constant communication with the team.
- Please provide your CV when applying for verification of your identity and experience in required skills.
- This is a job for an individual (named) person, who will work as a member of our company and whose identity will be verified. Please do not offer companies or teams with various people.
20 freelancers are bidding on average €11/hour for this job
I have 8+ years of experience in .net technologies like C#.net, asp.net mvc, wpf, Silverlight, web api, wcf, web service, SignalR, sql server and xamarin for mobile development.