Library for parameter access to Microsoft Exchange 2010
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need a class that allows us to access and update parameters in the following Microsoft Exchange 2010 configuration areas:
- Server configuration > Hub transport > Receive Connectors
* list of receive connectors and then for each receive connector:
+ maximum mail size (maxmessagesize)
+ Permission groups: Anonymous user on/off
+ local IP address
+ list of remote IP address ranges allowed
- Organization configuration > Hub transport > Accepted domains
* list of accepted domains with type (authoratative/external relay/internal relay)
- Server configuration > Antispam > IP allow list
* list of IPs
We want to use this class to integrate in a larger .NET/C# project that will advise users of necessary configuration changes in Exchange 2010.
We are looking for source code, not a compiled library.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online