This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $70 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 CAD
1. Create a 15-Puzzle game in C#.
2. You may use custom-controls/user-controls for creating the game.
3. The game will show game-end message after solving the puzzle.
4. The game will be initialized randomly.
5. The game will have a save game and a load game option (you may use menu).
6. Save game option will save the current game state to a text file.
7. Load game option will let the user to load an existing game file.
8. After ending the game, initialize it randomly so that another game can be played.
9. Enhance the game so that it can be customized to an n-puzzle by providing number of rows and columns value through text boxes.
• You must understand that 50% of the randomly generated combinations are not solvable. That’s why, while testing your program you should use a valid initial combination (you may use the combination shown in the screen shot, or generate one by your own). Please add 2 game files (valid solvable combination file for 15-puzzle) in the zip file that you upload.
• While saving the combination you may save the number of rows and number of columns as well, in the file, so that you can recreate the maze.
• Test for 15-Puzzle whether it can identify game end state. Since, for n-puzzle there can be numerous combinations, you don’t need to test it rigorously.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online