1. Create a 15-Puzzle game in C#.
2. You may use custom-controls/user-controls for creating the game.
3. The game will show game-end message after solving the puzzle.
4. The game will be initialized randomly.
5. The game will have a save game and a load game option (you may use menu).
6. Save game option will save the current game state to a text file.
7. Load game option will let the user to load an existing game file.
8. After ending the game, initialize it randomly so that another game can be played.
9. Enhance the game so that it can be customized to an n-puzzle by providing number of rows and columns value through text boxes.
• You must understand that 50% of the randomly generated combinations are not solvable. That’s why, while testing your program you should use a valid initial combination (you may use the combination shown in the screen shot, or generate one by your own). Please add 2 game files (valid solvable combination file for 15-puzzle) in the zip file that you upload.
• While saving the combination you may save the number of rows and number of columns as well, in the file, so that you can recreate the maze.
• Test for 15-Puzzle whether it can identify game end state. Since, for n-puzzle there can be numerous combinations, you don’t need to test it rigorously.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
Hi. I have implemented the similar game before and can send its screenshot for you. I will prove my ability if you give me a chance to develop this program. Thank you.
Hello, joshuaviveiros! I can make this puzzle for you. How should the puzzle look? Simple numbers or some picture? Milestone payment and feedback after the project completition are very important for me.