Simpe [url removed, login to view] C# Web Application
This project was successfully completed by krishnadubey for £55 GBP in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Completed In2 days
Simple [url removed, login to view] C# APPLICATION (Visual Studio 2010 /2012) - [url removed, login to view] Web Application
Total Pages 3 to 4 Pages
1. Title Page
- Welcome to Pet Corner(Title)
- Must have simple registration form to get registered and it data should be stored in Access Database
- Login Form for registered to user to login
2. Test Page (Name of the Page should be ‘Take Test’)
- 20 questions should be stored in Access Database with correct answer as described below
- Once a user take test 10 random questions should be displayed, or each time user refresh or load the page.
- 5 Multiple Choice Questions,3 choices for each question.
- 5 One word questions (text field to enter answer),
- 5 questions similar to Multiple Choice Question but answer should be in images, eg. Which is the dog from below – User must select a dog image, or cat image, or a rat image,
- 5 Yes / No Questions – Radio Button could be used.
- Questions are given at the end of this document.
- Every question should have 10 points for correct answer.
- If user answer 9 questions out of 10 it should give error message that 1 answer missing or similarly.
- If a user get above 70%, there should be a congratulatory page mentioning, Congratulations you scored 70% and you are eligible for a voucher to visit pet Sanctuary in the country user from.
3. Support Page
- Learning about animals
- 1 image of animal and small description about them
- Ready? Take test to get amazing gifts from us – Hyper link and should be redirected to Test Page
For More Read attachment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online