Must live in minimized state in status/taskbar next to clock
Must run in MS Windows 7/2003/2008/2008 R2
Reads and writes a single ini file
Sends e mail (from g mail account is fine)
* the application lives in the task bar - only displaying an icon
* upon clicking the icon a single configuration dialog window will open
* upon clicking ok, the screen will disappear and the app will continue running in the task bar at the bottom
* read [url removed, login to view] file upon startup and everytime the [url removed, login to view] file changes
* on the screen up to 10 charts can be selected with the option to alert and close per chart - see GUI proposal
* save all info from screen in [url removed, login to view] when apply button is pressed and when ok button is pressed
apply generates a message after saving "Configuration Saved - " + time
* list from pull downs comes from [url removed, login to view] file
* read all variables from [url removed, login to view] in memory
* monitor the files directory specified in [url removed, login to view] file
* if [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] appear, read the contents of the file and remove the file
* write the action to [url removed, login to view] with time and content of the flg file
* decision logic:
go through the list of charts monitored in the [url removed, login to view] file, if not found, log error
if the A option has been selected, send an email -> email address configured in the [url removed, login to view] file
(the sending of an email may just be a shell command where you run senditquiet (from [url removed, login to view]) with some parameters
I intend to use a free gmail address/similar for alerting
if the C option has been selected, write a file [url removed, login to view] with the chart name as contents
+ log action in the log
+ verify that the [url removed, login to view] file is gone after 30s, if not log an error in the log and email alert if debug option is true
+ watch for [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
+ log result to log + remove file
[url removed, login to view] example
[url removed, login to view]
// Trade Monitor Version
dir=C:\Program Files (x86)\FxPro - MetaTrader 4\experts\files
// e.g. gold,daily
// A means alerting enabled
// C means close ie close position on yellow dot or opposite arrow
// example chart1=gold,daily,A,C
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Martham, United Kingdom
We pride ourselves with the high quality work we produce. We have taken companies like Mattressman and increased their yearly profits by stream lining the infrastructure.
New Delhi, India
I have more than 12 years experience in s/w development using C#,Vb.net,java,jsp,php.
Moscow, Russian Federation
RevoTech software development company specializes in ASP.NET web development. We also provide the full spectrum of web and desctop applications development services, mobile development, software testing and QA. We offer a wide range of software solutions and custom software development services.
POGINATO is a software services, products, consulting and outsourcing company. POGINATO constantly strives to develop innovative and highly effective software solutions. We specialize in working collaboratively with our customers to ensure high performance business value every time. This is endorsed by over years of professional experience providing cutting-edge software solutions world-wide.
I'm a .Net web developer, i am 3 year experienced as professional.
A highly qualified and experienced software developer and architect with Masters in Computer Science and Engineering with expertise in following technologies : .Net 4.6, C#, MVC, Kendo UI, MySQL, SQL Server.
I have 10 years of experience in Software Development using Visual FoxPro, C#, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, VB.Net, WPF, Silverlight .Net Framework 2 / 3 / 4 / 4.5
My main focus is to provide my clients with reliable and cost effective services. I always carefully analyze project specification and I only post my bid if I'm sure enough that I will be able to complete work with a high level of quality and on time. My reputation is very important to me, that is why I NEVER outsource my work to anyone else.
Mobile Game Studio working on developing quality games for Android and iOS mainly based on Turkey, Istanbul